Shea Marine

Marine Surveyors

Accident / Damage Marine Survey

It is unfortunate but the unexpected does happen and your vessel may be damaged in an accident and you need to make a claim on your insurance. 

What do you do? The first thing you should do is inform your insurance company and then call Shea Marine to survey the damage and provide you with a written report and a repair schedule supporting any insurance claim, after which we can assist you through the repair process so that your vessel is repaired to the condition prior to the accident.

It is a fact that insurance companies always try and minimise the claim and it is part or our job to make sure that they don't cut corners. 

It is strongly advised that you consult a surveyor to act on your behalf during an accident damage claim.

Call Shea Marine for your Marine Survey on 087 1927 234